2). Submission Policy: The submitted abstracts/papers must not be previously published anywhere, and must not be submitted to any other conferences before and during the ICMHP2023 review and publication process. Submitting a paper to the conference means that if the articles were accepted, at least one author would register and attend the conference to present the paper.
3). During the peer-review process, if the submissions are considered significant, authors of which are encouraged to give presentations. Only selected full papers will be asked to be extended for post-conference publication.
Please note that only full-paper submissions will be arranged for oral presentation and qualified to select the best paper award. Authors who submit only abstracts will be included in the poster presentation session.
Format and Template
All submissions must be in well written English, and language proof-reading is encouraged. Authors can refer to the following guidelines to prepare their papers.
The papers which the authors submit should be original and unpublished. All submissions must be in English and proofread. The standard paper format and paper page limits which are listed in the giving “Template” should be strictly abided by in the submitted papers.
All manuscripts submitted for consideration of acceptance are required to go through a peer-review procedure. Committee Chairs will make the final decisions for all papers.
Minimum of two independent experts will be required to complete peer-review. A single-blind review is applied, where reviewers acknowledge the identities of authors. Peer review comments are confidential and will only be disclosed with the express agreement of the reviewer.
1. All articles contributed to the conference must be original articles which have not been published in any types of publication, and the copyrights of the articles should not have been demised to any institution, organization or individual.
2. In several circumstances, articles will be declined by ICMHP2023:
1) Pseudo-articles which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2) Plagiarized articles;
3) evident misconduct;
4) Articles irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
3. ICMHP2023 takes a tight position to plagiarism. All articles registered will be tested for similarity by iTHENTICATE. Any article that fails to pass the plagiarism detection will be dropped from the proceedings.
4. Authors should declare if there are any conflicts of interest regarding the submitted papers.
The authors of selected papers who expressed their intention to publish their papers through ICMHP2023 proceedings will receive notification of the decision of submitted full papers.